salt marched the GIDS.Net

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The fresh morning, we headed towards beautiful place amidst city traffic. IISc, a dreamland for all GATE aspirants has been a perfect place to have such a summit that provides all the means to organize evnt and at the same time surrounded by in campus greenry. We entered the reception area, got our id, meal coupon and other goodies.

The entire day was heavily loaded with sessions from different technologies. I could see some microsoft techology evangelist, key note speakers walking around. some of the faces from speakers and developers I could easily recollect from last year conference at same place. Personally, I liked Stephen Forte's presentation last year and was looking forward to attend at least one of his sessions. Finally Idecided to attend his session on SQL 2008 R2 just after the lunch and it was very interesting. Another session that I liked most was "Hands on MVVM for WPF and silverlight" by Anoop from Sumeru. We had nice lunch with my faorite dessert "gulab jamoon" :). Though sessions were well distributed but still in each time slot I found more than one topic or speaker that I was interested in.
All in all it's been a lovely day so far before I finish my day at conference by attending last session. Good wrk done by saltmarch team.

0 comments: